The new Stratasys J55 PANTONE Color 3D printer is here to help you create anything from fast concept models to quality high-fidelity models right in your office. This is an ideal, affordable option for maximum design output. With a new rotating print platform, the Stratasys J55 can produce parts with an outstanding surface finish and quality in a wide variety of materials and up to 1,900 printable PANTONE colors. With the “ready-to-print” mode, this PolyJet machine lets you bring your ideas to life without interruptions.
Designed to fit in a classroom, studio or office space, this machine fits seamlessly into a professional space. The Stratasys J55 print method allows the machine to produce high-accuracy parts. It works by utilizing a static print head, a rotating tray for shorter, radial 3D printed parts and a transition zone where material jetting is maximized. Additionally, this PolyJet 3D printer uses a UV LED illumination technology to achieve high reliability and low maintainability.
With the DraftGrey material, you can produce concept models at an affordable price and get 5X the design iterations than with other machines. With multi-material and multi-color capabilities, you’ll be able to introduce CMF designs weeks earlier than with traditional manufacturing methods. Additionally, with high-quality, full-color and realistic surfaces, the J55 allows you to create parts that look and feel like the real thing.
Stratasys J55 Key Feature and Capabilities
- Compact: The J55 features the best in-class footprint to printing tray ratio on the market, which means less bulk in your office and a better yield.
- Odor free: Studios, offices and classrooms are not production facilities – and shouldn’t need to be. The smell free system uses a ProAero Air Extractor to effectively capture and filter out fumes, for a safe and odor free operation.
- Ultra-quiet: The J55 is ultra-quiet, operating under 53 decibels – that’s about the same as a household refrigerator.
- Cost Effective: At about half the cost of the Stratasys J826 shop solution, the Stratasys J55 makes transforming your workflow – at an accessible price – a reality.
- Ease of use: Leverage an intuitive, three-step color 3D printing workflow – design, import, and print. Simply import designs using native CAD files or 3MF file formats and send models to the J55 using GrabCAD Print software.
Streamline your workflow with GrabCAD Print™ software. GrabCAD Print lets you print directly from your favorite professional CAD formats, avoiding time usually spent converting and fixing STL files. Matching PANTONE Colours is a single-click step in GrabCAD Print, eliminating time-consuming painting or trial-and-error colour matching.
Create prototypes that feature full color and texture realism. The J55 can produce more than 500,000 distinguishable color combinations, print five resins simultaneously and provide multi-material capabilities that bring even the most imaginative ideas to life – allowing you to make more accurate design decisions earlier in the process.
Improve the speed, efficiency and colour fidelity of your prototypes by 3D printing with PANTONE® colours.
As a PANTONE Validated™ 3D printer, the J55 enables you to match Stratasys CMYK colours to more than 1,900 printable PANTONE Colors, Solid Coated and SkinTones™.
Stratasys J55 Overview