Antero™ 800NA is a PEKK-based FDM® thermoplastic. It combines FDM’s design freedom and ease of use with the excellent strength, toughness and wear-resistant properties of PEKK material.
Antero 800NA exhibits high heat resistance, chemical resistance, low outgassing and dimensional stability, particularly in large parts. Antero 800NA is available on Fortus 450mc™ and Stratasys F900™ 3D Printers and is compatible with SUP8000B breakaway support material
Available for the Fortus 450mc and Stratasys F900 3D Printers
- COLOR Natural
- SPOOL SIZE 92 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 93 MPa (XZ Axis) 46 MPa (ZX Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 3095 MPa (XZ Axis) 34,834 MPa (ZX Axis)
- HEAT DEFLECTION TEMP @ 66 PSI 150 °C
- IZOD IMPACT NOTCHED 37 J/m (XZ Axis) 27 J/m (ZX Axis)
Appropriate applications include aircraft components exposed to jet fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid, spacecraft parts that demand low outgassing and chemical-resistant industrial parts. Using Antero 800NA with FDM technology avoids the waste and design limitations associated with subtractive manufacturing of high-cost bulk PEKK material.
- Aircraft components exposed to jet fuel, oil and hydraulic fluid
- Spacecraft parts that demand low outgassing
- Chemical-resistant industrial parts