ABS-ESD7 (Black) Filament Canister, Fortus Plus, 92 in^3 (1510 cc)
ABS-ESD7™ (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene-electrostatic dissipative) is an ABS thermoplastic with static dissipative properties for applications where a static charge can damage products, impair their performance or cause an explosion. ABS-ESD7 prevents a buildup of static electricity, so it will not produce a static shock or cause other materials like powders, dust and fine particles to stick to it. Ideal for electronic products with circuit boards and for the transportation and industrial equipment industries. Most widely used to create jigs and fixtures for the assembly of electronic components, but it is also useful for building functional prototypes of fuel storage and delivery products, as well as cases, enclosures and packaging.
Available for the Fortus 380mc, 450mc and 900mc 3D Printers
- COLOR Black
- SPOOL SIZE 90 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 36 MPa (XZ Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 2,400 MPa (XZ Axis)
- HEAT DEFLECTION TEMP @ 66 psi, 96°C
- COEFFICIENT OF THERMAL EXPANSION 8.825 mm/mm/°C
ABS-ESD7 is a durable and electrostatic dissipative material suited for end-use components, electronic products, Industrial equipment and jigs and fixtures for assembly of electronic components.
- Electronic products with circuit boards
- Transportation and industrial equipment industries
- Jigs and fixtures for assembly of electronic components
- Building functional prototypes for fuel storage and delivery products
- Building functional prototypes for cases, enclosures and packaging