3DEXPERIENCE Product Release Engineer Role
With the 3DEXPERIENCE Product Release Engineer role, you can collaboratively manage product definition from early stage to final validation. Align the multi-discipline engineering product definition process with company strategy, helping you ensure optimal and consistent product quality.
Product Release Engineer Role Overview
Built on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Product Release Engineer Role is a cloud-based solution that provides a shared product definition enabling engineering and other teams to access up-to-date information and collaborate easily on product structures. Product Release Engineer helps you accelerate product definition by maximizing data reuse, reducing the complexity of product structure, simplifying product governance and ensuring adherence to corporate standards.
With the Product Release Engineer Role, you can:
- Reduce engineering lead time to complete and validate the product engineering definition
- Improve productivity through a smart data organization
- Categorize IP and navigate on the engineering definition leveraging category filtering capabilities
- Foster multi-discipline collaboration and work more effectively
- Engineering definition management including flexible visualization, mass edition, and lifecycle operations
- This role can help you drive the adoption of company part numbering conventions
- Accelerate cross-team collaboration and product development by assigning engineering responsibility across value network
3DEXPERIENCE TECH TIPS:
Cloud-Based 3D Design with xApps - Part 10: Product Release Engineer