3DEXPERIENCE 2022x FD02 added some exciting new enhancements to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Cloud.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Technical Manager – 3DEXPERIENCE, Matt Kokoski, presents some of the key enhancements to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Cloud and how they benefit the design process. Discover new tools that allow collaboration with users outside of 3DEXPERIENCE platform, improvements to the user Interface, and functionality that has been added to the browser-based design roles. He will also highlight some usability tips to help organize and find data.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Learn how to navigate the additions to the interface
- Discover how to create a data package to send to an outside user
- Organize data using Bookmarks
- Discover additions to the browser-based design roles
- Create a drawing in Manufacturing Definition Creator
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…
In this blog, we will explore one of the 3DEXPERIENCE applications called xGenerative Design. You…