Have you ever wanted to throw an old printer out the window? With SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional’s Drop Test tool you can now experience what that would be like, in a safe digital environment.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Solutions Consultant, Alain Bucio, elaborates on simulation packages available in SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional. Drop Test is a specific type of dynamic analysis used to model the impact force of a short time duration event and can prove useful in obtaining a benchmark simulation. Alain walks you through how to setup simulation workflow specific sensors to test out different scenarios.
In this webinar, Alain covers:
- How to probe the Drop Test Add-In in SOLIDWORKS
- Understanding the study capabilities and limitations
- Set up a Drop Test simulation
- Determine stress and displacement
- Difference between Drop Test and complete Non-linear Dynamic Analysis
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…