Managing all your files and information in one place can save you from headaches, frustration and from pulling your hair out. It’s what makes SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS PDM the perfect pair.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Cameron Cintula, discusses the benefits and processes of integrating the two software together. By linking them, users can store their electrical projects in SOLIDWORKS PDM, manage their electrical deliverables such as PDF and DWG, publish advanced electrical BOMs and much more. He explains how different teams will always have access to up-to-date information and other benefits.
In this webinar, Cameron covers how:
- Everyone in the design process to access more info and BOMs
- Easier it is to manage all product elements in one workflow
- You gain more insight on project status
- Engineering teams can work better together
- To store projects in SOLIDWORKS PDM with SOLIDWORKS Electrical
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, Importing Legacy Designs into SOLIDWORKS Electrical.
Library reports in SOLIDWORKS Electrical generate terminal cable or wire origin/destination by displaying the location,…