You must update your code by sitting at the Mastercam server, you cannot update the Nethasp via remote connection.
- Confirm the Serial Number in the attachment in the email matches the number on the Nethasp.
- Save the hcode file out of the email to your desktop.
- Find the code file you saved to your desktop, then double click it if it updates successfully, you can stop here. If it did not update proceed to next step.
- Download the latest NetHaspX utility here.
- Once downloaded, unzip it and run the utility.
- In the NetHaspX utility set mode to Local.
- Click Update code file.
- Navigate to the code file on your desktop from the email.
- Select the file.
- Once back in the NetHaspX utility, click Update.
- Confirm product and dates are correct.
- Change mode to Network then click Read. Confirm again the product and dates are correct.
- Then click OK, and you are done updating a Mastercam Nethasp in just a few steps!
P3 vs CLIP As 3D printing continues to evolve and revolutionize the manufacturing space, the…