SIMULIA is a portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative simulation solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE Works platform. This allows you to accelerate design innovation by solving engineering challenges. Discover the details of these tools and how the added benefits in our webinar!
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Vice President, Kevin Zich, takes a look at two roles in the portfolio that will aid you in performing any structural analysis tasks, from simple linear static analysis to complex nonlinear drop test and impact analyses, with confidence: Structural Performance Engineer (SPE) and Structural Mechanics Engineer (SME). First, he delves into the details of the SPE role. You can discover how and why this is perfect for design engineers to assess the product performance under linear and nonlinear static, thermal, frequency, quasi-static and many more conditions. Then, he moves onto discussing the SME. This role is the perfect addition to the SPE one as it solves nonlinear dynamic high-speed events, material calibration, geometry simplification and more!
In this webinar, Kevin teaches you about:
- The ease and power of SPE and SME to solve problems normally assigned to an analyst
- SIMULIA and 3DEXPERIENCE integration for collaboration throughout a design cycle
- Expanding your analyst bandwidth with the help of cloud computing resources
- Using SPE for highly nonlinear structural simulations regardless of the function
- Testing high-impact structural dynamics simulations accurately
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, Introducing Simlia Structural Simulation Engineer.
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…