Whether you are just a SOLIDWORKS Plastics beginner or a pro looking to improve their injection molding success, you found the right webinar. Discover how to design parts, overcome design challenges and more in our recording.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar, Application Engineer, Andy Jaskey, teaches you practical, successful ways that SOLIDWORKS Plastics can help you design better plastic parts in less time. He shows you how to design for injection molding guidelines, shows CAD tricks on how to create the plastic part geometry faster and also covers how to better incorporate SOLIDWORKS Plastics into your design process.
In this webinar, Andy shows you how:
- Plastics fit into a designer’s workflow
- To simulate rib thickness and why it’s so important
- To use SOLIDWORKS Plastics to determine wall thickness in record time
- To model and simulate an over-mold
- To simulate and adjust end of fill
Interested in learning more? Check out our blog, Managing SOLIDWORKS Plastics Results.
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…