SOLIDWORKS offers powerful tools to predict and optimize thermal systems. Let’s say you’re designing a circuit board of a powerplant, you can test configurations before ever building a single prototype. Find out more in our on-demand webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Senior Solutions Consultant, Sam Skinner, walks you through setting up a thermal study in SOLIDWORKS Simulation, exemplifying how easy and effective it is. Using real-world examples, you see how to define boundary conditions, solve for conditions and evaluate results. Plus, he gives you a preview of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation where he solves for thermal conditions in the surrounding fluid domain rather than in the solid bodies.
In this webinar, Sam:
- Teaches how to set up thermal simulations in SOLIDWORKS
- Explains the limitation of thermal FEA
- Highlights the differences between SOLIDWORKS Simulation and Flow Simulation
- Provides vocabulary to communicate the challenges of thermal problems
- Demystifies the high-powered simulation tools SOLIDWORKS offers
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, Top 5 Reasons Why Simulation Analyst is a Needed Skill.
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…