Watch our webinar to learn how to manage electronic product files, utilizing the out-of-the-box capabilities of SOLIDWORKS PDM and the use of the SOLIDWORKS PCB connector.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Eliminate the need for management of different systems for the same product or project with duplicate and redundant data. Standardize your workflow through rational engineering processes by using a complete single-vendor solution with SOLIDWORKS. Securely manage project data files and documentation across ECAD and MCAD teams to maximize productivity and improve product quality.
In this webinar, SOLIDWORKS experts, Injy Gadalla and Chris Swaim, show how the combination of SOLIDWORKS PCB with PCB Connector and the PDM-based design and data management workflow can provide your company with substantial benefits over other software offerings and certainly over any manual management methods.
In this webinar, we show you:
- How this workflow promotes ECAD project creation and visibility
- How all changes in both the ECAD and MCAD environments are maintained in SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Integration of SOLIDWORKS PCB into the PCB environment
- Integration and synchronization of PCB PDM properties and parameters
- PDM-based Bill-Of-Materials
- Project check-in, check-out and archiving
- Virtual data cards and “where used” for design components
Check out our On-Demand Webinar, Managing Altium Design Files Using SOLIDWORKS PDM, to learn more!