If you could prevent failure points on your design before it gets created, would you? Of course, you would! One way you can do this is with SimulationXpress Tools, which is included with every seat of SOLIDWORKS.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Sawyer Gara, teaches you how the integrated tools to run basic Static Structural and Flow Simulations to get accurate results without an extra simulation package. This technology allows you to gain insight into your design, view results, internally generate reports and directly export video files that show how the design flexes under loads or how fluid flows through the system. He explains how using the included Xpress Simulation tools you can test out radical designs without spending the time or money to physically test them.
In this webinar, Sawyer covers:
- Utilizing the Xpress Tools included with every seat of SOLIDWORKS
- Learning more with free simulation training
- Testing design changes without creating a physical prototype
- Exporting animations and generating reports right from the tool
- Contacting TriMech Support or an Application Engineer to learn more about the enhancements
Interested in learning more? Check out our article, Top 5 SimulationXpress Tools You Already Have.
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…