With the advent of cloud based parts, who’s to say sheet metal parts are to be left out? Sheet metal parts play an important role in many industries, and with xSheetMetal, you can design sheet metal parts, include them in assemblies and produce a flat pattern for production.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Process and Training Consultant, Nicole Spandley, explores creating some sheet metal flanges, first with traditional means of defining parameters and flanges, then moving on to managing the flat pattern and converting both a surface and a solid to sheet metal by thickening and identifying bend edges. Get ready to create that DXF and get to cutting!
In this webinar, Nicole discusses:
- Explore the xSheetMetal user interface
- Define sheet metal parameters such as Thickness, Bend Radius and Bend Allowance/K-factor
- Use sketch geometry to create different flange types
- Convert some preexisting geometry to sheet metal parts
- Finally produce the flat pattern and DXF
Structural Mechanics Engineer on 3DEXPERIENCE platform offers a comprehensive structural analysis solution for mechanical and…
In this blog, we will explore one of the 3DEXPERIENCE applications called xGenerative Design. You…