SOLIDWORKS has a plethora of tools right at your fingertips. Sometimes, when it comes to modeling surface metal, we need to get creative with how to generate unique parts. Let us help you discover the array of surfacing options available in the software.
About This On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Solutions Consultant, Justin Lingerfelt, covers a variety of techniques to create sheet metal parts from surfaces. Justin shows how to make organic shapes and complex geometries with the surfacing tool which is easier now than ever before.
In this webinar, Justin covers:
- Create a sheet metal part based off the face of a different part
- Use surfacing to create odd forming in the sheet metal part
- Flatten a sheet metal part made with surfacing
- Convert surfaces into sheet metal
- Use other surfacing tools you may not be familiar with
P3 vs CLIP As 3D printing continues to evolve and revolutionize the manufacturing space, the…