The Enterprise Metadata Utility, referred to as the EMU, is a suite of metadata-related features that allow for update and extraction of metadata values in PDM Professional and SQL-based systems such as ERP/MRP software.
In addition to metadata functionality, the tool allows for exportation of PDM Professional Bill of Materials (BOM) items to “dumb” data formats such as standard table formatted XML, CSV and Tab Delimited Text (TXT) documents or directly into a SQL data table.
Products: SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- EMU Bidirectional Feature
- EMU Bidirectional Task Feature
- EMU BOM File Export Feature
- EMU BOM SQL Export Feature
- EMU Metadata Export Feature
- EMU Metadata Export Task Feature
In this guide, we will show you how to understand the three basic types of…