Overwhelmed with the amount of data coming in from every which way? Your company doesn’t have to struggle with consolidating files thanks to the SOLIDWORKS PDM vault.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Lisa Hughey, explores the concept of integrating 3D CAD data from other systems into SOLIDWORKS while managing your data in a PDM vault. The files coming in from outside places will need to be converted to work within SOLIDWORKS. And what about your team’s legacy files, or recently acquired data stores? Models can come from all kinds of sources. You may need that geometry as a reference down the line, or you may need it right now for a hot project. We’ll look at your options for utilizing this data effectively.
In this webinar, Lisa will teach you:
- Why you should have a strategy for managing data from multiple sources and varying 3D CAD systems
- The importance to know your options for dealing with old, new and imported 3D CAD data
- There is no one-size-fits-all method for working with your data. There are multiple factors that determine the best modeling and data management approach
- How SOLIDWORKS has features to help you work proficiently with geometry from other 3D CAD systems
- How PDM can house and revision-control your non-SOLIDWORKS data
Interested in learning more about SOLIDWORKS PDM? Sign up for one of our training classes to enhance your skills, get quality time with our application engineers and get answers to all your questions.